Friday 29 March 2013

OOTD #8

Hey guys.

I know I have still a few days worth of post left for my trip in Japan in February but I think I'm going to leave it. Since I'm going to be here for the whole year... haha.

 Anyways, it has been awhile so I'm going to post another Outfit of the day post! I has been awhile hasn't it? Well, so far the weather has been pretty awesome at 17 degrees.

I'm doing spring coordinates this time round and I still remember the shops where I got the clothes so rejoice! haha. :)

28/03/2013
2013年3月28日
Top: Big Chip pastel green top (Japan @ Shibuya outlet, W❤C)
Bottom: Indigo shorts (Japan @ Harajuku, Wego)
Shoes: Red Platform shoes


Spring this year is pastel colors. My favorite pastel color definitely has to be Pastel Green. It reminds me of mint so it gives me the refreshing feeling. That's just me though. haha.

Yay for spring! Sakura trees everywhere too!

Follow my instagram for quicker updates on my OOTD and other random foodstuff too! :)
All links are located at the left sidebar.

With love,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment